Join me, Jack Butala, as I interview Seth Williams of RETipster.com. Seth has been a long time rural land real estate investor in the Midwest. We talk about sending letters to property owners of unwanted land and getting a great response and great deals.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why we get the best deals in land and why its so easy now.
- Seth’s 15 warning signs not to do a deal.
- What have learned from Pat Flynn.
- What we get out of helping students.
- Send the right mailer. Seth and I do it differently
- Get the right data.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Don’t quit your job, yet. It will happen soon enough.
- Buy land cheap, sell it for more.
- BiggerPockets is a great learning environment.
- Asking “Why” to get the truth.
- Mr Money Mustache Blog – .
- Helping people and making enough money to live well is our goal.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE;
- LandWatch.com – A good place sell property. For now.
- Postlets.com – Free way to get property on Zillow.com and Trulia.com
- eBay.com – Let it be your cash flow machine for real estate.
- Auctiva.com – The greatest way to post property on eBay.
- JING – Great free screen capture software.
- Stripe.com – A great way to process credit cards..
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Appreciate you joining us again this week. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please leave a note in the comments section below.
If you’d enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
If you enjoyed the podcast, please review it in iTunes . Reviews are incredibly important for rankings on iTunes. My staff and I read each and every one.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me directly at steve@LandAcademy.com. And don’t forget to check out LATV. This is dedicated to all things rural land.
I would like to think it’s entertaining and informative and in the end profitable.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes.